Eastern Province Safety Protocols for Attending the 2022 Eastern Province Council
We will ensure that the Brothers and invited guests for the Eastern Province Council are vaccinated for the Business meetings and the Public Meeting. We will be following the Covid19 Directive 6, Appendix A (Meetings and Gatherings)
While you are at Province Council, you will -
- Mask will be optional per the guidelines of CDC and the state and local laws since the transmission for COVID-19 is low in City of Richmond and Henrico County.
- Wellness check will still be conducted prior to entering any Province Council event. (Click here to bookmark the wellness check page.)
- The province will have Kn95 masks for those who choose to wear one it is (Optional).
The transmission level will be checked again prior to our arrival date of March 16, 2022.
This information is current as of Saturday, March 5, 2022, but may be updated closer to Province Council if conditions change.
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc The Guidelines for Meetings and Gatherings
- In-person meetings must limit attendance to the maximum allowed by state and local municipalities for indoor gatherings.
- Self-Attestation of current health conditions should be executed before entry into the respective facilities used for each gathering in an attempt to reduce or prevent virus spread.
- A person having a temperature of 100.4 or higher should be immediately asked to leave the meeting or gathering.
- Contact information (name, email address, and phone number) should be captured to support contact tracing and notify attendees if it's discovered someone with COVID was at the meeting or gathering.
- The wearing of masks is optional during meetings and gatherings of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. However, members must follow the minimum CDC, state, and local guidelines for wearing PPE (face masks, gloves, etc.).
- Meeting room setup and seating must allow for the proper distance spacing as CDC, state and local guidelines suggest or require.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brother Lonnie D Stancil, Eastern Province Covid19 Compliance Coordinator, 240-280-9510, or email firstname.lastname@example.org